Since 2015 we are beneficiaries of the ERASMUS + higher education charter and, since 2016, member of the consortium "Higher agricultural education Burgundy-ERASMUS +". We are therefore entitled:
- to propose European mobility internships to our learners of higher education (BTS)
- to welcome European higher education students as part of ERASMUS + programs (training and / or internship)
- to accommodate teachers or school staff in the context of training or teaching periods.
To complete our offer, since 2017 we have a partnership agreement with 13 other schools of public education in Bourgogne Franche Comté as part of a consortium "education and vocational training"
We are entitled to propose mobility:
- internship to our learners (other than students of higher education)
- teaching or educational observation to our staff
Foreigner, you want to study in our establishment:
Many of our university degree courses are totally or partially accessible to you.
If you are interested you must contact the institution to submit your application.
An accompaniment and follow-up procedure is then put in place to facilitate your integration as well as possible.
For more information, you can consult the file "accompanying foreign learners"
Recognition of your training path:
Currently you can only validate the French diploma if it is followed in its entirety.
In the case of a partial follow-up training, we will give you a certificate of training and Europass mobility.
List of required documents: